1. How do we use personal data?
1.1 We may collect Personal Data from you through various means, including but not limited to instances when you:
- Visiting or access www.sohyanglaporis.com
- Provide customer Personal Data through our website for the purpose of registering for and creating an account;Participate in a promotion
- Request for a product or services information or to receive any marketing, promotional or other types of communications;
- Make esquires to email@example.com
- From third parties, with whom we have a
1.2 You have no obligation to provide any of the Personal Data requested by us. However, depending on circumstances, it may be the case that if you do not provide the requested Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with certain products and services, or transact with you, that depend on the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
1.3 Depending on how you use Sohyang Laporis Website, Sohyang Laporis will collect you information below following:
- Your personal information such as full name, gender, data of birth, or other personally identifiable number;
- Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses; and
- Your credit or debit card information, shipping and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date
2. What purpose Sohyang Laporis collecting your information?
- To contact you regarding your enquiry;
- For your use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
- For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including emailers;
- For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers and promotions in connection with our products and services; for identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
- To disclose to a third-party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore; and
- To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
3. Will your personal data be given to other persons?
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data to or with third parties including our Business Partners. However, your personal data may be disclosed or transferred by us to the third parties described below:
- Third party suppliers of goods and services (whether in your jurisdiction or abroad) engaged by us to assist with providing you our services (including marketing analysis and research, data entry, management of our customer database, distribution of our sales and marketing materials, products rewards, vouchers and customer service) (“Third Party Service Providers”)
4. Data Retention
We will not keep personal data longer than is legally permitted pursuant to applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will purge unnecessary personal data from our system in accordance with our internal procedures.
What means cookies ?
A cookie is a small data file that identifies the web browser on a particular computer. No personal information is stored in the cookie itself. When customer visit one our websites, a cookie will be sent to your browser and then stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use these cookies to track information about how often you visit our site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. We also link the visitor ID from your cookie to a user ID in our database to help us analyze web traffic and statistics. If this data is made available, none of the information will be personally identifying information or potentially-personally identifying information. A third-party service provider may help us with the data research and analysis but they are prohibited from using that data for any other purpose.
6. How to manage your cookies
First , Through your browser or device: If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from us or any of our third-parties, you can do this through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so please refer to your browser’s ‘Help’ menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you choose to disable all cookies we cannot guarantee the performance of our websites and some features may not work as expected or through the third-parties’ websites:
Secondly, If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser. For more information, Click Here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you have any queries about our Privacy Statement, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org